Awards Nominating Process
Award nominations deadlines occur throughout the year, with a heavy concentration in the Fall. Please refer to the Nomination Process page for each award, which includes not only information about the deadline but also guidance for preparing each type of nomination.
For information about the nomination processes for ACM Fellows, ACM Distinguished Members and ACM Senior Members, please visit our Advance Member Grades webpage.
For questions, please contact Rosemary McGuinness, our ACM Awards Committee Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A.M. Turing Award
- ACM - Infosys Foundation Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Doctoral Dissertation Award
- ACM-IEEE CS Eckert-Mauchly Award
- ACM Gordon Bell Prize
- Grace Murray Hopper Award
- International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF)
- Paris Kanellakis Theory and Practice Award
- Karl V. Karlstrom Outstanding Educator Award
- ACM-IEEE CS Ken Kennedy Award
- Eugene L. Lawler Award for Humanitarian Contributions within Computer Science and Informatics
- ACM-IEEE CS George Michael Memorial HPC Fellowships ( SC14 Submissions Site)
- Outstanding Contribution to ACM Award
- ACM - AAAI Allen Newell Award
- SIAM/ACM Prize in Computational Science and Engineering
- Software System Award
- ACM-W Athena Lecturer Award
ACM offers lifelong learning resources including online books from Safari, online courses from Skillsoft, webinars on the hottest topics in computing and IT, and more.
The ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing is the premier venue for presenting research in the design and use of technologies that affect groups, organizations, communities, and networks. Keynote speakers are Google Data Editor Simon Rogers and Instagram Co-founder Mike Krieger.
Publishing your work with ACM is easier than ever. Find the most appropriate venues for your research. ACM's prestigious conferences and journals are seeking top-quality papers in all areas of computing and IT.